Lodging and Accomodation
There are many award-wining Inns and Bed & Breakfasts throughout the Idyllwild area. Visitors can choose to be close to the center of town, nestled in the quiet of the forest, or along a babbling brook. Another great option, especially for family get-togethers and group retreats, check out the wonderful vacation home rentals. Below is a partial listing of a few great places to stay in Idyllwild. Click either the image or web link to visit their web sites. Innkeepers love to hear, “I heard about you from Idyllwild Life.” So let them know you saw them here first.
- Alhatti Christian Resort – First Class hospitality and deluxe accommodations in a Christian atmosphere. Cottages, Men’s and Women’s Dormitories, Meeting and Banquet Facilities, Business Lounge and Recording Studio. A one acre lake stocked with trout, bluegill and catfish. Hiking trails, tennis, basketball…and the list goes on.
- Bluebird Motel and Inn– Serene landscaping with 3 acres of cabins nestled in the pines. Duplexes / studios, 1- 4 bedroom cabins, fireplaces, porches, kitchens, spa tubs and gas BBQs. Less than a mile from town and Idyllwild Arts Academy.
- Creekstone Inn– A romantic luxury inn and conference center. Nine luxury suites boasting fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, billiard room, free WIFI and self serve gourmet kitchen.
- Edelweiss Lodge –Eleven individual cabins with fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens. Charming and rustic in a relaxed setting among towering pine trees.
- The Fireside Inn– Great accommodations within walking distance to the Village. Offering seven well-appointed duplex cottages with fireplaces, and one separate cottage, six of the units have kitchens furnished with all the amenities, and a few have private outdoor patios. Pets welcome in most rooms.
- Idyllwild Cabin Rentals – Quality vacation rentals in Idyllwild, Fern Valley, and Pine Cove. From the most unique rustic creek side cabins to luxurious mountain homes. We offer extended arrival and check-out time. Singles, couples and small groups accommodated.
- Idyllwild Vacation Rentals – Specializing in vacation home rentals. Choose from cozy cabins to upscale homes with all the amenities. Perfect for intimate get-a-ways or family gatherings. Many quality rentals to choose from.
- The Lodge at Pine Cove– A five room bed and breakfast in lovely Pine Cove. Enjoy our century-old lodge, with parquet wood floor, vaulted ceiling, a fieldstone fireplace, spectacular views of Lily Rock and the San Jacinto Mountains. Family style breakfast served every morning.
- Peaceful Mountain Inn –Nestled among the pines and manzanita, the chalets at “Peaceful Mountain Inn” (Formally Pine Cove Inn) offer the tranquility of a true “Mountain Retreat” The new owners welcome you to come and meet our family and enjoy the changes to this special place. 23481 Scenic Hwy 243, Pine Cove.